Are you a blogger passionate about reporting the latest lifestyle budgeting trends? Are you a high school or college student looking to amp up your resume with published writing samples? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you’re lucky because Lifestyle on a Budget is now accepting submissions!
What we’re looking for:
- Beauty and Fashion-Related Articles
- Dating & Relationships
- High School & College Life
Rules and Guidelines:
- Do not include any foul language or nudity in your content. Lifestyle on a Budget may edit your work if needed.
- Articles will have a minimum of 700 words and a maximum of 1,500 words.
Examples of submissions:
- Halloween on a Budget: How to Save
- How to Look Chic with Minimal Effort (Outfit Ideas!)
- The Ultimate High School Bucket List: 10 Things to Do Before You Graduate
Ready to hit submit? Fill out the form below with your final draft and a short 2-3 sentence bio, and get your name and link in front of over 70K email subscribers! Need more information? Shoot me an email using the form and ask any questions you have. You can also email me at email@example.com.