Hello, lovely readers!
Have you seen those color conditioners on Instagram, but you can’t get the nerve to spend close to $30 on something that will last less than two months? As someone who has a mane of thick, curly hair, I know just how you feel. I go through shampoo and conditioner like crazy, so no matter how amazing the claims are, I know I’ll never get my money’s worth in the end. That’s why I’ve found a hack that’ll save you some serious change and give you the candy-colored tresses of your dreams!
What you’ll need:
- 1 Deep conditioner
- 1 Bottle of semi-permanent hair dye
- 1 Pair of gloves
- 1 Hair color brush
- 1 Roll of paper towels
- First, buy a cheap tub of deep conditioner from your local drugstore. My favorite is the L’OREAL Paris Elvive Hair Mask. That baby stands up to most of the expensive brands I’ve tried and always leaves my hair healthy and shiny.
- Once you’ve got your conditioner, you’ll need to put in some hair dye. You’ll need some gloves because it has to be the most vibrant dye you have! My favorite semi-permanent hair dye brand is Iroiro Colors because the color lasts for months without touching up.
- Squirt in your dye and mix in until you get the desired color brushed on the paper towel. This might take a while, but the result is worth it!
- The last steps are to wash your hair, apply the conditioner as you normally would, and look at the gorgeous girl in the mirror! Since the color is mixed with conditioner, the shade will fade much faster than if you simply applied the pure dye, but this mixture is perfect for touch-ups when needed.
There you have it – your new color conditioner! Let me know if you tried it in the comments below. As always, I love my lovely readers!
For more inspiration, check out The Ultimate High School Bucket List: 10 Things to Do Before You Graduate.
Some of the links within this post are affiliate links.
Pin on Pinterest!